T‐Kartor USA, a Premiere Geospatial Solutions Provider, has an employment opportunity in St. Louis, MO
for an Aeronautical Analyst (AA). T‐Kartor USA provides data‐driven geographic information solutions,
merging geospatial and cartographic skills with IT to achieve success. Committed to quality and
measured by customer satisfaction, we are a progressive company that provides sustainable geospatial
solutions to premier customers worldwide.
The AA is responsible for analyzing source documents and converting worldwide aeronautical data into
digital and graphic formats for use in DoD flight operations in accordance with product specifications.
Products include both en route charts and terminal procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, aviation, geographic information systems, or another related field of study; or equivalent relevant experience in a related career field to include Air Traffic Control
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi‐task
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with routine office software for electronic mail, spreadsheets, and word processing
- Possess a working knowledge of international aeronautical and flight procedure practices
- Experience in computer‐aided design (CAD) software to include Bentley MicroStation or MDA Graphic Terminal Operations (GTO) software
- Experience with air navigation, pilot’s license, air traffic control, or aviation industry experience
- Understanding the implementation of conventional navigation aids and area navigation procedures
- Possess an in‐depth understanding of aviation terminal environment operations
- Experience in production or use of instrument approach procedures (IAP), standard instrument departures (SID), standard terminals arrival routes (STAR), and en route charts
- Ability to coordinate with a team to ensure compliance with the product specification
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- Ability to review the work of others to confirm compliance with specifications
- Ability to review source data and request clarification of source and specification issues as identified
- Working knowledge and experience using QGIS is a plus
- Certified GEOINT Professional ‐ GIS & Analysis Tools (CGP‐G™)
- Certified GEOINT Professional ‐ Remote Sensing & Imagery Analysis (CGP‐R™)
- Certified GEOINT Professional ‐ Geospatial Data Management (CGP‐D™)
Security Clearance: This position does not require a security clearance.
T‐Kartor USA is a drug‐free workplace. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check and
a pre‐employment drug screen.
Applicants must include a cover letter with a resume for consideration (PDF format).
NOTE: Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted with the next steps.
T‐Kartor USA is an EEO employer.
Job Type: Full‐time