T‐Kartor USA, a Premiere Geospatial Solutions Provider, has an employment opportunity in St. Louis, MO for Geospatial Analysts (GA).
Multiple positions available
T‐KARTOR USA provides data‐driven geographic information solutions, merging geospatial and cartographic skills with IT to achieve success. Committed to quality and measured by customer satisfaction, we are a progressive company that provides sustainable geospatial solutions to premier customers worldwide.
The GA is responsible for acquiring, analyzing, compiling, evaluating, and reviewing geospatial data for use in standard products, non‐standard products, and/or data holdings in support of project requirements. The GA will attribute, exploit, extract, format, manipulate, position, and symbolize geospatial information, as well as ensure the quality, accuracy, and currency of geospatial information produced in‐house or in cooperation with contractors and/or suppliers for national, military, and civil partners and/or clients.
- Working knowledge of ESRIGIS software
- Experience extracting, manipulating, and utilizing GIS data
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi‐task
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with routine office software for electronic mail, spreadsheets, and word processing
- Extensive experience with ESRIGIS software including extensions
- Experience with Aeronautical Feature Data concepts and practices (AFD,SAC,DVOF,etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge and experience using QGIS is a plus
- Certified GEOINT Professional ‐ GIS & Analysis Tools (CGP‐G™)
- Certified GEOINT Professional ‐ Remote Sensing & Imagery Analysis(CGP‐R™)
- Certified GEOINT Professional ‐ Geospatial Data Management(CGP‐D™)
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may be granted only to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
T‐KARTOR USA is a drug‐free workplace. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check and a pre‐employment drug screen.
Applicants must include a cover letter with resume for consideration (PDF format).
NOTE: Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted with next steps.
T‐KARTOR USA is an EEO employer.