T‐Kartor USA, a Premiere Geospatial Solutions Provider, has an employment opportunity in St. Louis, MO for a Geospatial Developer (GD).
Limited positions available
T‐KARTOR USA provides data‐driven geographic information solutions, merging geospatial and cartographic skills with IT to achieve success. Committed to quality and measured by customer satisfaction, we are a progressive company that provides sustainable geospatial solutions to premier customers worldwide.
The GD is responsible for developing geospatial solutions to deliver data, information, and products. Work with geospatial analysts to create and deploy mission‐critical applications by designing and developing compelling analytical applications. These applications will be used by in‐house geospatial analysts to create intelligence‐based GIS products. This role will also support the development and implementation of T‐Kartor's advanced customer solutions (i.e., GT, SIGRID). Additionally, there may be a need to independently identify and solve technical issues relating to Information Assurance, system hardening, and ensuring system availability, integrity, and authentication.
- Proven ability to collaborate
- Experience with code versioning and dependency management systems (git)
- Experience writing C#, SQL, Python for development of GIS applications
- Experience with enterprise geospatial systems (Postgres)
- Problem‐solving skills
- Troubleshooting hardware‐ and software‐related issues
- Experience in Graphic Rendering – CartoCSS
- Experience developing REST style web services that use geospatial data
- Experience using AWS or other cloud‐based platforms
- Ability to perform System Administrator‐related duties to maintain and enhance system technology
- Creation of innovative solutions to enhance workflows, advanced technology identification, and automation
- Certified GEOINT Professional ‐ GIS & Analysis Tools (CGP‐G™)
- Certified GEOINT Professional ‐ Remote Sensing & Imagery Analysis (CGP‐R™)
- Certified GEOINT Professional ‐ Geospatial Data Management (CGP‐D™)
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may be granted only to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
T‐KARTOR USA is a drug‐free workplace. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check and a pre‐employment drug screen.
Applicants must include a cover letter with resume for consideration (PDF format).
NOTE: Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted with next steps.
T‐KARTOR USA is an EEO employer.